ALL FORMS ARE NOW LIVE!
After a record shattering 2022, Pride is back, bigger, louder, and prouder than ever before! Join the fun!
Vendor and Food Vendor Sign Up – SOLD OUT!
Thank You to All Our Frederick Pride Sponsors!
- Adventure in Fun
- Asian American Center of Frederick
- The Banner School
- Convoy Creatives
- GoodWill of the Monocacy Valley
- Green Goods Frederick
- Grow West
- Forward Midwifery
- Kindred Tree Healing Center llc
- Mental Health Association of Frederick County
- Mount St. Mary's University: Division of Continuing Studies
- Nelson Coleman Jewelers
- Nymeo Federal Credit Union
- Patriot Federal Credit Union
- Planned Parenthood of Maryland
- PNC Bank
- Sweetspot Dispensary
Celebrating Together In Pride
10 YEARS OF FABULOUS!
It’s Time to Celebrate!
Frederick Pride 2023 is almost here! This Saturday, June 24th, join us on Carroll Creek Linear Park from 11-6 to be a part of the 10th anniversary of Frederick Pride! Want to know what to expect?
We have a full food truck court, beverage garden, musical guests, drag performances, DJ sets, guest speakers, a children and youth area, pride merchandise shop, hundreds of nonprofit and business vendors, the Lambda Car Show, The Frederick Center information booth, cool down areas, and more at this year’s Frederick Pride festival!
Food Court: Enjoy delicious, local food with an incredible selection of options at the food court, which is located behind the Carroll Creek Amphitheater! The food court will include options from Grilled Cheese Please, Traditional Authentic Mexican Food, FiftyFifty Food Truck, In10se BBQ, Box Car Burgers, Slam Snow Cones, and The Sprinkled Cow!
Beverage Garden: Wet your whistle at the beverage garden, chock full of local alcoholic and non-alcoholic options! The beverage garden is located past the East St. vendors, and only folx ages 21+ can receive a wristband to drink after showing a valid ID. We are featuring Black Ankle Vineyards, SoBar, Smoketown Brewing, Hidden Hills Vineyard and Farm, Tenth Ward Distilling Company, Olde Mother Brewing Co, McClintock Distilling, and Brewer’s Alley with a delicious and refreshing selection of drinks from beer and wine, to locally sourced spirits, to non-alcoholic crafted cocktails.
Musical Guests: This year, we are welcoming some new faces to the Frederick Pride festival stages! You can expect performances from local sensation Emma Viivaca, DC star Ari Voxx, bluesy band Built 4 Comfort, queer Latin breakkout star JChris, local harpist Jim Dronenberg, and punk trio Ammonite! Stay tuned for the performances schedule to see where your favorites will be throughout the day.
Drag Performances: We are welcoming two incredible RuPaul Drag Queens to the Frederick Pride Stages: Orion Story and June Jambalaya! Alongside them, you can enjoy performances from local queens and kings like Chasity Vain, Maranda Rights, Ivanna Rights, Remington Steel, Ashley Bannks, Nicole James, Stephanie Micheals, Bearcat Betty, Lady Bladie, Lipstick Lamarr, Madison St Lawrence, Kit Valentine, Charlie Lawless and more!
DJ Sets: In between drag performances and musical guests, we are thrilled to welcome back three top-notch local DJs who will be spinning all day long! Capital DJ Chase will be at the Market Street Stage, DJ Sidekick will be at the Amphitheatre Stage, and DJ Tanya will be at the Beverage Garden Stage!
Children and Youth Area: Our children and youth area will be featuring an all-day sensory area, arts and crafts, Drag Queen Story Times, and other activities that are family-friendly and fun for all ages! Be sure to stop by the Youth Services table to learn more about The Frederick Center’s youth groups from those who know it best- the youth!
Pride Shop: The Frederick Center’s Pride Shop is one of the crowned jewels of Frederick Pride! We know you love to show your pride through our community’s beautiful flags, and we have diverse flags available for purchase. Demisexual, the sunset Lesbian flag, transgender, and nonbinary flags? We have them all! Due to popular demand, we have brought back the handcrafted “E Pluribus Unum/Protect Trans Kids” eagle pride flag for purchase, thanks to the Frederick Book Arts Center! Don’t miss an opportunity to snag a 10th anniversary limited edition t-shirt to commemorate a decade of Frederick Pride.
Nonprofit and Business Vendor Booths: Lining the creek will be over 200 vendor booths, both from local nonprofits, small business, and local business vendors. Some have beautiful goods for sale, and others have information about their organization to raise awareness and provide resources for the community.
The Frederick Center Information Booth: Want to learn more about the organization behind Frederick Pride? Want to be involved with the LGBTQ+ community of Frederick year-round? After visiting the Pride Shop, stop by the Frederick Center official information table to learn more about The Frederick Center’s mission, programs, events, and more! The Frederick Center celebrates Pride year-round by supporting and embracing the LGBTQ+ community of Frederick. Sign up for programming, or buy tickets for our upcoming events!
Lambda Car Club Show: The Tri-Valley region of the Lambda Car Club is coming to Frederick Pride again this year! Stop by the MARC parking lot next to the beverage garden and vote on your favorite cars. This show features incredible classic cars, modern vehicles, and everything in between. The Lambda Car Club is the largest LGBTQ+ car club in North America. Be sure to check it out at Frederick Pride 2023!
FREDERICK PRIDE FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- What is the entry cost for Frederick Pride?
- Thanks to our generous sponsors, Frederick Pride is FREE and open to the public.
- What is the inclement weather policy?
- Frederick Pride is rain or shine. If there is thunder and/or lightning, our team will be making decisions together based on local weather reports and city recommendations. If the weather is expected to pass, we may pause the festival until it is safe to continue. Be sure to follow us on social media to be the first to learn of announcements regarding Frederick Pride. There will be no decisions made regarding weather until the day of the festival.
- Is Frederick Pride for all ages?
- Frederick Pride is an all-ages, family-friendly event. The Beverage Garden is open to everyone, but only adults ages 21+ with a valid ID can receive a wristband to drink alcohol.
- What are the safety regulations in place?
- In order to ensure the safety of our guests and community at the Frederick Pride festival, we are working closely with the Frederick City Police Department. For an event of this size in Frederick, Frederick Police are required to attend for the festival to receive a green light from the city. There will be both plainclothes and uniformed officers attending the festival and patrolling Carroll Creek to ensure that guests are safe. In addition, we have hired private security to assist at the Beverage Garden and other areas throughout the festival. Attacks, harassment, or solicitation toward the LGBTQ+ community will not be tolerated during Frederick Pride. In our 10 years of Frederick Pride, we have maintained a safe and incident-free event, and we plan to continue to do so this year.
- Where is EMS/medical support located?
- The EMS and emergency tent is located at the Amphitheatre Stage at the center of the festival. It will be marked on your Frederick Pride map. If you or a friend are in need of medical attention, seek help immediately. If you are in a different area of the festival and need medical attention, locate a Pride volunteer in a neon yellow shirt, a Pride organizer in a neon blue polo shirt, a police officer, or an EMS personnel.
- Where can we go to cool down?
- Frederick Pride is held at the end of June, and temperatures can reach over 90 degrees. Please take appropriate precautions while attending the festival to ensure your safety. There is free water located at the Market Street, East Street, and Beverage Garden entrances. A cool-down area is located in front of the food vendor area at the Amphitheatre Stage, which provides shade and is closely located to the EMS tent.
- Where is… the Beverage Garden? The Pride Shop? The car show? When is… a drag performance? A musical performance? Drag Story Time?
- All of this information and more can be found in the Frederick Pride programs! Programs will include a map of the festival and performance schedules. Programs are located at each entrance to the festival, or visit the Information Tent under the large bridge by the C. Burr Artz Library with any questions or concerns. There are volunteers at each of these areas to help you.
- Where can I park to attend the festival?
- Downtown Frederick has five parking garages, and there is street parking throughout the downtown area. The closest parking garages to the festival are the Carroll Creek Garage and the East All Saints Street Parking Garage.
- I need handicapped-accessible parking, where can I park?
- There is handicapped-accessible parking in all Downtown Frederick parking garages, and there are accessible parking spaces throughout the city that are reserved for those with disabilities and proper handicapped parking permits. All Downtown Frederick garages have elevators for those who cannot use the stairs.
- I’m signed up to be a volunteer! Where do I go?
- Please locate and visit the Information Tent as soon as you arrive so that we can assist you with your assignment. The Information Tent is under the bridge next to the C. Burr Artz Library.